Thursday, January 17, 2013

My College and Life Goals!

       Hello everyone, my name is John B. Forstner, Jr. I am majoring in business management with the hopes of using it to my advantage to open a restaurant or catering service. Cooking is my true passion. In this endeavor, I would love to be able to provide opportunities for cooking classes for the kitchen illiterates, offer myself and my time to underprivileged children with a place to go and use their free time learning a valuable life skill. While also providing new job growth to areas that needs it.

        Going to college has always been a major goal for me. Upon completion, I will be the first one of my siblings to graduate from higher education. Which is a major step seeing as how none of us even graduated high school. This course will be very good for me in learning how to properly
apply my words while using my hands in the ways I already know.

        I chose NCTC because I have heard many good things about the school, staff and curriculum. The smaller campus feel is great for me. It helps with having not been in any classes for about 16 years. An added bonus is the proximity to my residence and the ease of getting here. I am a strong believer in public transportation and DCTA has services for being a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment